Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Stuff



It's true. I am a sucker for Christmas. It makes no sense really, but I am. I like it! I'm sorry!  So I wanted to share Everett True's Christmas mixes.  The Some More Christmas Playlist features songs for neighbors, hipsters (older and slower mixes), a reggae mix, and even a bonus list. And his 24 More Songs for Christmas mix features everything from Brenda Lee's "I wanna lasso Santa Clause" to Joey Ramones "Merry Christmas (I don't want to fight tonight.)"  You can't go wrong with a mix like that....



You should also check out All Thing's Considered Holiday Music Mix '09 featuring some of Carrie Brownstein's favorite seasonal songs.  And don't miss out on her awesome Monitor Mix Blog!



And you should probably also check out the sales at KRS right now because it's crazy!  I wish I didn't make a resolution to stop spending so much goddamn money on music. You can get the Ladies of Post Punk Pack featuring Essential Logic, Delta 5, Kleenex/Liliput or get stuff from: Marnie Stern, Gossip, Sleater Kinney, Bikini Kill, The Raincoats, Thao, Mika Miko, Stereo Total, The Mary Timony Band, Erase Eratte, Gravy Train!!!!!, Bangs, Comet Gain, Bratmobile, Anna Oxygen, Miranda July, Emily's Sassy Lime, Ronnie Spector, Mocket, Mecca Normal, Excuse 17, Heavens to Betsy, Mary Lou Lord, Julie Ruin, Bitch, Free Kitten, Cadallaca, Sue P. Fox, Casual Dots, Frumpies, Cold Cold Hearts, Deep Lust and Slumber Party all on sale!! A few of the CD's are only three bucks! I just sent an email to my Jason (who is sleeping on the couch) with my wish list.  There is even more than I listed here that is on sale. Yikes. Some days I wish I chose a more lucrative and less morally rewarding career hahahah I'm just kidding (...sort of.)


    

No comments:

Post a Comment