Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lily Allen "It's Not Me, It's You" Special Edition CD and DVD

 

Lily Allen is releasing a special edition CD and DVD of It's Not Me, It's You which features all the tracks from the album, remixes, and a special acoustic session of The Fear, Womanizer, Mr. Blue Sky and many more. With the DVD you'll be treated to 'Lily Live in London', filmed at Shepherd's Bush, a track-by-track interview and the promo videos for The Fear and 22, among others.  To pre-order head HERE.

       

1 comment:

  1. I know Lily Allen isn't probably popular with a lot of you (but this blog is about what I like!) and I've always liked her music since before Alright, Still was even released in the UK. I heard LDN on satellite and thought it was brilliant, still do. And in America, she doesn't have an ounce of the press or attention that she does in the UK. Anyway I know I'm a little late to the boat on this but, apparently Lily Allen has been posting on her myspace blog about illegal filesharing... What are your thoughts on this people?

    ReplyDelete